Online Aptitude Test Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
Aptitude Test is one of the integral components in the entire scheme of the selection process. EduDose Topic-wise Online Aptitude Tests help you to prepare for Government Jobs and Entrance Exams.
Here you will find Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematics), Reasoning Ability, English Language, General Knowledge and Current Affairs Study Materials, Formulas, Short-cut Tricks, Examples and Online Test Exercises. These online tests are based on Multiple Choice Questions and Answers with Solutions and detailed Explanations for all Competitive Exams.
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- Computer Awareness
- Marketing Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematics)
- Current Affairs
If you want to get Government Job or selection in Entrance Exam then need to study EduDose Aptitude Study Notes and practice the above topic-wise aptitude exercise very well.
How to use EduDose’s Tests Smartly
- EduDose recommends you to Study Materials provided in Study Materials Section in this site so that you can gain a basic Short-cut Trick and Formulas before test.
- Final preparation must start by testing self with the Edudose Mock Test Papers.
- Do not get discouraged by initial low score.
- Emphasis on your weak-spots.
- Keep testing yourself at a regular interval.
- Make a mental note of areas you have covered and what remains to be covered.
- Be analytical in response.
- Do not overstretch yourself area of coverage-wise.
- Revise your stuff a number of times.
- A calm mental state is most important.