Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – NMAT
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS University) is a private university located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This institute was established in 1981 by the parent body Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal. The university hopes to contribute to strengthening the corporate foundation by imparting training in the latest techniques and know-how. The institute was granted “Deemed University” status by the UGC in 2003 and can hence grant full academic degrees on its students.
NMAT-SVKMs NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies),
Vile Parle West, Mumbai
Programs and Admission Process
1. PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
UGC Recognised, Affiliated to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Indian University)
Course Duration: This is a two year full time postgraduate program in Business Administration.
The candidate should have passed 10+2+3 degree in any branch of study or equivalent pattern recognized by the UGC & AIU with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at degree level. Work experience in an Executive/ Management Capacity will be preferred.
- Fees: INR 8 Lakh
- Seats: Total – 300 (Mumbai Centre)
- The selection will be based on NMAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Last/Current Year Cut-offs: NMAT – 200 out of 300 (Quant 70, Reasoning 55,Language 55)
2. EPGDM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management)
Course Duration: full-time 15-month Executive PGDBM for middle-level executives with minimum 5+ years of experience fulfils this gap.
Course Affiliation: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies University
The candidate should have passed 10+2+3 degree in any branch of study or equivalent pattern recognized by the UGC & AIU with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at degree level. Five years post qualification work experience in Supervisory/ Executive Cadre.
Fees: INR NA
Seats: Total – NA
- NMAT, GMAT or any other nationally competitive examination for MBA programs.
- Current or previous year’s scores are considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI).
Pattern of NMAT
No. of Questions
Time in Minutes
- Candidates can choose the order of sections in NMAT
- Each of the three sections have individual section timings and candidates are supposed to answer and review the questions of a particular section within the allotted section time.
- In case a candidate completes the section before the section time gets over, the balance time of the given section is not added to the next section(s). The next section has its own time limits needs to be completed in the allotted sectional time only.
About the Exam
- NMAT is the entrance exam for admission to all the MBA Full Time courses of NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
- A candidate can take NMAT up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts) including no shows, if he / she wishes to. There has to be a gap of at least 15 days between two successive attempts.
- For candidates having multiple attempts, the best score (total and sectional) is considered for short listing purposes.
- The result for each attempt is declared separately, approximately 15 days after the test attempt.
- The NMAT is a computer-based test conducted over a period of 10 weeks
- You can select your test date and slot based on choice and availability
Colleges under NMAT
- 100 Percent
- Average Annual Salary: Rs 11 Lakh