Industrial and Management Engineering IIT Kanpur
Department of Industrial and Management Engineering (IME), IIT Kanpur was one of the first in the country to recognize the strength of combining the training of engineers with management. Today this Department is engaged in a diverse set of activities including teaching, industry consultancy, management development programs, academic research and public sector projects. The department currently offers M. Tech., Ph.D. and MBA degrees. The curriculum comprises state-of-art techniques to plan, design, implement and manage integrated systems of men, materials, capital, information and technoloyg.
Course, Eligibility and Admission Procedure
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Course Duration: 2 Years, Full Time
- Number of Seats: NA
- Course Fees: INR 6.5 Lakh
- Course Affiliation: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
65% and above in Class X and Class XII examinations and B. Tech., B. Sc. Engineering, B.E. or B. Arch. (Mathematics in Class XII) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
- CAT Score/GMAT (for NRIs), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Last/Current Year Cut-offs: CAT – 85 Percentile
• 100 Percent • Average Annual Salary: NA