Indian Institute of Management Ranchi
The Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, abbreviated IIM Ranchi or IIM-R, is a public business school located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. It is the eighth Indian Institute of Management to be established. It was inaugurated on 6th July, 2010.
Address: Suchna Bhavan, 5th Floor, Audrey House Campus,, Meur’s Road,, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India- 834008
06512280113. Fax No.: 06512280940
Courses, Eligibility and Admission Process
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Course Duration: Both are two years diploma programme.
Course Fees: 9,00,000.00
Course Affiliation: Indian Institute of Management
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA).
• Final selection for both the programmes PGDM is made using multiple criteria, such as performance in CAT, GD and PI and relevant Work Experience.
• Last/Current Year Cut-offs: CAT – 90 Percentile
• 100 Percent
• Average Annual Salary: NA