Indian Institute of Management Kashipur Uttrarkhand
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur also known as IIM Kashipur, is a public business school located in Kashipur, Uttarakhand, India. It is one of the thirteen Indian Institutes of Management the government has set up during the Eleventh Five-Year Plan.
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur Bazpur Road, Kashipur 244713
Course, Eligibility and Admission Procedure
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Course Duration: 2 Years, Full Time
- Number of Seats: 60
- Course Fees: INR 8 Lakh
- Course Affiliation: Indian Institute of Management
The candidates must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline. [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)]. Candidates who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
• CAT Examination
• Short listing for Personal Appearance (PA) process
• Conducting the PA process. PA process is composed of Written Analysis (WA) and Personal Interview (PI).
The PA process will be common to all the six new IIMs, namely, Rohtak, Ranchi, Raipur, Tiruchirapally, Udaipur, and Kashipur
Preparing the Merit List based on CAT score, PI & WA score and Profile score
Criteria for Merit List:
• CAT Score: 50 %
• Personal Appearance (PI and WA): 30%
• Profile: 20%
Last/Current Year Cut-offs: CAT – 80 Percentile (SC – 60, ST – 55, OBC – 72)
Part Time Course
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGPM)
- Course Duration: 2 Years, Part Time
- Number of Seats: NA
- Course Fees: INR 5.5 Lakh
- Course Affiliation: Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (in any discipline) and relevant work experience of a minimum of 24 months.
GMAT/CAT score (last two years) or marks obtained in EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test) conducted by IIM Kashipur and the performance of the short-listed candidates in the personal interview.
Pattern of EMAT
EMAT is on similar lines/of the same pattern as the Common Admission Test (CAT)
Syllabus of EMAT
EMAT shall generally have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) aimed at assessing the knowledge, aptitude and skills of executives in terms of:
(1) Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability: This section is intended to assess the quantitative aptitudes of the applicants. Intended to evaluate aspirants’ understanding and ability to apply the knowledge of basic mathematical concepts. This section shall have questions pertaining to functions, algebra, coordinate system, inequalities, time, speed, distance, ratios and proportions, sets, profit & loss, simple and compound interest and elementary statistics central tendency, dispersion, Probability etc.
(2) Reasoning and General Intelligence: Intended to assess aspirants’ ability and capacity to draw inferences from various given situations and their ability to use logic and general intelligence, this section will have questions that will require aspirants to use logic to draw inferences and make effective decisions.
(3) General Management: This section is intended to assess the managerial capabilities of the applicants. Intended to evaluate aspirants’ understanding and ability to apply knowledge of basic management concepts. This section shall have questions pertaining to management skills, management functions, managerial communication, general finance, statistics, business environment and resource
• 100 Percent
• Average Annual Salary: NA