LLOYD ENTRANCE TEST FOR LAW – LET
Lloyd Law College (abbreviated as LLC)is a premiere law school in India imparting legal education to the students. The institution is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and is affiliated to CCS University, Meerut. LLC offers five years integrated course in B.A.LLB and 3 years LLB course with specialisation in different areas of law. Lloyd Law College has been featuring in lists of premiere law colleges of Delhi/NCR. The test is mandatory for admission into the B.A.LL.B programme in LLOYD LAW COLLEGE.
Eligibility and Pattern of Examination
For B.A.LL.B (5 Yr. Programme): Admission to the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated Programme is made strictly on merit based result of the “LET-2013” To be eligible for admission in the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated Programme, the candidate should:
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate of five papers in any discipline.
- Not be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing in Examination.
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April 2012 are also eligible to apply.
Pattern of Examination
- Total Marks: 150
- Total number of Question: 150
- Duration of the Examination: 120 minutes
- English (including comprehension) 30 marks
- Elementary Mathematics 25 marks
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs 30 marks
- Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness 40 marks
- Legal Reasoning 25 marks
Marking: No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answers
LLOYD ENTRANCE TEST FOR LAW (LET) 2013
- The Lloyd Entrance Test( LET )-2013 for admission to B.A.LL.B-5 Year Program 25th May 2013
- Online Application Forms, Information Brochure from 20th January, 2013.