Faculty of Law AMU Aligarh
Faculty of Law of Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh established in 1894 as a part of the Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. It is one of the oldest law colleges in the country. It was established as a non-profit student organization. It has long traditional character which always uplifts the student’s participation and performance in relation to legal affairs in different arena. The Aligarh Muslim University Law Society believe strongly in communication and creating a supportive environment in which students within the department of law can have their experience and discuss problems.
Law Society, Faculty of Law, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India Contact No: 0571-2902627 Email: email@example.com
Admission to the BA LLB (Hons) course is based on an All India Law Entrance Test conducted by the University. The test will contain objective type questions and short answer (descriptive) and it is held in the month of April. Students must have passed their HSC exam (10+2) or its equivalent. There are 100 seats for the BA LLB course.
- The qualifying examination is a senior-secondary school certificate or an equivalent examination with at least 50% of total marks.
- The Age should not be more than 22 years as on 1st July of the year of Admission.
Pattern of Examination
There shall be one paper of 100 marks consisting of 75 objective type questions (75% weightage) and 10 short answer type questions (25% weightage) on :
- General English
- Current Affairs/General Knowledge (with emphasis on legal issues)
- Reasoning and Aptitude
Faculty of Law AMU Aligarh – 2013
- The Application Form is available Online. The Test Fee is Rs. 500/- and last date to apply is 30-03-2013.
- The Test is scheduled to be on 02-06-2013 and the test duration is 2 Hours. The test is scheduled to be start at 4:00 PM
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!