All India Law Entrance Test-AILET
The AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) is conducted by the NLU (National Law University), Delhi for admission into the under graduate level law programme – B.A., LL.B (Honours), which is a five-year integrated programme.It is conducted for admission to NLU, Delhi exclusively.
Number of Seats:
The total number of seats for this course is 80 out of which 10 seats are for foreign nationals.
Eligibility and Pattern of Examination
- Total Marks: 150
- Total number of questions: 150
- Duration of the Examination: 1 hour 30 minutes
- English 35 marks
- General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics) 35 marks
- Legal Aptitude 35 marks
- Reasoning 35 marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability): 10 marks
Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with not less than 50% of marks in the aggregate
Candidate should be below 21 years (23 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
Colleges Accepting This Exam
This exam is only for admission to the NLU (National Law University), Delhi for admission into the under graduate level law programme – B.A., LL.B (Honours).
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2013
- Date of Exam: Sunday, April 28, 2013
- Last Date of submitting Application Form: Friday, April 05, 2013
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!